Your horse will be stabled in our American style barn, which is very light and airy. Offering lights, electricity (power points) and running water. All hay and straw is included in your livery charge. We grow our own exceptional hay and do make haylage that can be purchased at an extra charge.Most horses are turned out in a small group of two or three horses depending on personality and grazing requirements.
We also have:
- 20×40 ‘Cushion Ride’ flood light manege for all year round use
- warming-up/ lungeing school
- jumping paddock with a full set of show jumps and working hunter fences
- over 10 miles of off-road riding
- onsite instructor
- regular jumping and dressage clinics from specialist instructors
- secure parking for your trailer or lorry (small additional charge applies)
- yard washing machine
- coffee area with kettle and fridge
- 24/7 supervision
- regular shows
- access to miles of grass tracks over our 600 acre farm, bridleways and quiet picturesque country lanes. Perfect for off road hacking.
- personal storage area and rug racks.
- floodlit yard at night.
- well lit, indoor area for farrier and clipping.
- yard is equipped with equine and human first aid kit.
- trot up area for vet inspection.